MiniWorld Features

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MiniWorld Features

Post  DyNoRod on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:18 am

Hi All,

What did you think of the Viking Hornet in this months MiniWorld? I loved it, I would love to get close enough to get all the pictures to try and replicate. It also good to see another one of our cars in MW! My car had its photoshoot back in July, and isnt even being featured until the Feb issue (out in December), and Karen tells me they have another two (not including mine) in the bag for future issues! And with the others recently featured in both mags, we seem to get getting some pretty good exposure! Practical Classics also just upped the estimates of an A1 example to £5k still too cheap if you ask me!

Ad
DyNoRod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MiniWorld Features

Post  discoman41 on Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:58 pm

Ever since my Elf was featured in Practical Classics I have been nagging them to up the price guide!

As for the viking, it's lovely! As there are only 3 left I believe, I think it would be a shame to replicate it, although I have to confess to having the original Vilking Sport Rev Counter on my Hornet! Wink

Jase
discoman41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Big_Al_Smith on Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:58 pm

i've always said there's no such thing as bad press - it's taken ten years (that's how old our little club is next year!) but finally our little cars are getting the credit and attention (and subsequent upping of values) that they deserve. my mission here may be accomplished and i may soon have to return to my home planet.

mork calling orson, mork calling orson........ Very Happy

all kidding aside though, it's all good really
Big_Al_Smith

View user profile http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  discoman41 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:56 am

Mission accomplished my a**! You have still got a calendar to sort out!!!

And you never know, if you can persuade some of our 'lady' drivers to pose with their cars, we could have an international best seller on our hands.... if it's good enough for the WI....... Wink lol

All jesting aside.... how about a calendar for the 10th anniversary?

Last edited by discoman41 on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : dodgy spelling!)
discoman41

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top