Annabelle the Elf, Eddy the van and me, Amy!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Annabelle the Elf, Eddy the van and me, Amy!

Post  Amy Elf on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:27 pm

Hello everyone.

I can't remember the last time I went to a mini show and my Elf has been off the road for far too many years. Put it this way, i've been with my boyfriend for three years and he still hasn't been to a mini show so i'd better change that! Am thinking of heading down to Brooklands soon to get me back in the mini picture and rekindle my obsession!

I used to be a register member back in the early days, I might even have had a membership number with two figures! I have probably forgotten everyone's names that I used to know as well as their cars so sorry everyone! Best get Alastair to sign me back up.

Currently, Annabelle the Elf is being restored by someone and hopefully will be back on the road this year. (Always hope!) I also have Eddy the van who unfortunately lives outside and has not been going all winter and is starting to get the usual rust patches but with a few bits and bobs will hopefully be functional again. Keeping on top of two minis, we're all mad aren't we?!

Anyway, I hope to keep in the loop with you lot and one day bring Annabelle or Eddy along!

Love Amy, Annabelle, Eddy and Dave! x
Amy Elf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Annabelle the Elf, Eddy the van and me, Amy!

Post  Big_Al_Smith on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:59 am

fingers crossed for Annabelle the Elf and hope to see you at Brooklands next month hun Very Happy
Big_Al_Smith

View user profile http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top