Time to say goodbye [Elf + spare engine for £500]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Time to say goodbye [Elf + spare engine for £500]

Post  FrogElf on Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 pm

It's been a while since any real progress has been made with my Riley Elf project and me and my financiers (my parents) have decided, after a diagnosis from a friendly local mechanic, that the best course of action is tosell the Elf and move on to pastures new. A Mini.

BIG EDIT HERE

We are looking to sell the whole shebang, the shell, seats, subframes and all. Anyone interested can either continue the restoration work or break up the car for any parts they need. Two spare doors in VGC and a spare 1080cc engine are included in the price.

For the Elf, all the parts that go on it and the spare engine we're asking just £500 because we really need to free up the space and get on with a new project. Offers in the region of the price stated will be considered.

We are located in Birmingham, West Midlands. We're not looking to make any money, just recoup some of the loss from buying the thing in the first place. It's been an educational experience but it's just too much for a teenager to do right now - a Mini is a much more financially viable path.

Let me know if you are interested, this is my first port of call before eBay so you'll get the best deal if you strike while the iron is hot (now Razz) They're not free but they're cheap, so just leave me an offer and I'm sure we can make something work.

Thanks fellow Elf/Hornet-ists, it's been fun.
Pete

Last edited by FrogElf on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Add information)
FrogElf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

riley

Post  lester on Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:10 pm

you have pm

cheers lester

lester

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Time to say goodbye [Elf + spare engine for £500]

Post  mac on Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:46 pm