lookiong for a local club

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lookiong for a local club

Post  helenH on Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:55 am

We have long admired the Elf and Hornet and have recently decided that we may be interested in buying either one or the other.  However, bitter and costly experience with out Austin A30 has taught us to join a club and do some homework before making a purchase.  We live in Rotherham and would like to know whether there are any local meetings or club members we could contact.

cheers
H

helenH

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: lookiong for a local club

Post  Big_Al_Smith on Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:25 pm

Hi Helen,

we are a bit spread out i'm afraid - I'm in Kent and we have people all over the world so we don't really have branches or local meets - check google for a local mini club perhaps?

that said we do various shows during the year with lots of cars displayed including Brooklands, Castle Combe, Bromley, Worthing, the International Mini Meet (wherever it is that year) plus a few others.

hoping you can find some local peeps for meets and inspiration - here to help if we can

all the best,
Alastair
Big_Al_Smith

View user profile http://s279.photobucket.com/albums/kk127/bigalsmith_photos/

Back to top Go down

Post  Red Riley on Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Also not local to you, there being a small matter of a wee bit of water in the way. But I see that there is a small Rotherham Mini group on Facebook.

Click here to see my latest project! . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Click on the banner above to see my photo gallery.
Red Riley
Admin

View user profile http://smartgraphicmedia.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top